Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020: Exam Date, Application Form
Thursday, 28 Nov 2019 18:00 pm
FormBazaar - More than just the paper work!!
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020: Exam Date, Application Form
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020: Female candidates aspirant to join military nursing services can apply for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 exam. Only female candidates are eligible for the course. Candidates who will be selected will have to execute an agreement to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for minimum 5 years. Candidates who are interested can submit their applications of B.Sc Nurssing 2020 online. The application form has been released on 14th November 2019. The entrance test will be followed by an interview and medical fitness. Only after clearing all these rounds, the candidates will be considered for final admission.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Main Highlights
- A DU number is generated after payment of application fee that must be kept safe by the candidates.
- Generation of DU does not necessarily means successful fee payment and the concerned account should be checked for deduction to ensure payment of application fee.
- The admit card for the written test can be generated online by the candidates and will not be sent by post.
- Applications sent through post will be rejected directly.
- Eligible candidates roll number will be uploaded on the official website and they will be called for a written test.
- President of the Medical Board will inform the candidates if they are fit or unfit including the procedure of requesting for review.
Indian Army Nursing Exam Important Dates 2020
Check below the important dates related to Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020:
Availability of official notification
Online application form release date
14th November 2019
Last date for application form submission
2nd Dec 2019
Admit card release date
4th week of December 2019
Entrance test date
2nd week of January 2020
Declaration of result
4th week of March 2020
It is mandatory to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to appear for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 exam:
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- Gender: Only the female candidates who are unmarried/ divorcee/ legally separated or widow without encumbrances can apply.
- Age limit: Minimum age limit- 17, and maximum age limit- 25 years respectively.
- Qualification details: Candidates should have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English subjects with not less than 50% marks from a recognized board. Appearing candidates are eligible too.
- Physical standards: Minimum required height can not not be less than 148 cm (relaxation of 5 cm incase of North Eastern candidates).
- Medical fitness: Applicant need to be medically fit as per the standards of commission in the Armed Forces.
- Other criteria: Candidates who have passed their class 12th exam in the first attempt can apply.
Indian Army Nursing Application Form 2020
The application form for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 will be available on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in hopefully from 14th November 2019 onwards. Candidates need to have a valid email id which will be used as their user id for logging in to their account. it is also mandatory to provide an active phone number in the form that can be used for further correspondence.
- Candidates can fill the application form by filling details such as personal, educational and other details.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates should be uploaded in scanned format.
- After the application form is filled, candidates can submit it online.
- Candidates have to submit the form on or before the last prescribed date. Late applications will not be processed leading to non-generation of admit cards.
- Once finally submitted, the candidates should take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- It is not required to send hard copy of application to the official authorities.
Application fee of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020:
- To complete the application process, the candidates will have to make payment of non-refundable application fee as well.
- Application fee of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam is Rs. 150/- which can be paid online using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Upon payment of application fee, a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated which must be noted down as it will used for all future corresponde
Exam Pattern Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020
Below the exam pattern of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 is given:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Exam duration: 1:30 hours
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Mandatory Subjects: General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry & General Intelligence
Admit Card of B.Sc Nursing 2020
- Admit card to appear in the entrance exam will be made available to the successfully registered candidates.
- Candidates can download the admit card for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 by logging into their account on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After downloading, the candidates should take a printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam center or else they will not be allowed to enter into the exam hall.
- Details regarding exam like center, date, time, etc can be found on the admit card. Candidates must appear for the exam as per the details on the admit card.
- It is advised that the candidates take multiple printouts of the admit card in order to protect it from loss or damage.
Result & Interview
- The results will be uploaded on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in in the month of January 2020(tentatively).
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared in the order of ranking and displayed on the official website.
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list will be eligible for the interview round.
- Details of the interview round will be intimated to the candidates via the official website.
- Final selection of the candidates is done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written test and interview.
Medical Exam & Admission
- Selected candidates need to appear for medical examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB). It is done after the completion of the interview.
- Admission will be granted only if the candidate clears the medical examination.
- Eligibility and original certificates of the candidates will be verified at the time of granting admission.
- The candidates will be asked to provide their choice of college and final admission will be given on the basis of the choice and rank of candidates, subject to seat availability.