TDV 2021 APPLICATION FORMS OUT
THE DESIGN VILLAGE 2021 APPLICATION FORMS, ELIGIBILITY, LAST DATE, SYLLABUS, EXAM PATTERN
The Design Village is a UGC recognized college known for its undergraduate design programs. The design village gives maximum exposure to its students through various meaningful International faculty and student exchanges.
The Design Village 2021 session will provide various specializations in the field of design for all the aspirants. The article provides all important information regarding the admission process.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Important Dates for TDV 2021
- Eligibility Criteria for TDV 2021 Admissions
- How to Apply for TDV 2021
- The Design Village 2021 Exam Pattern
- The Design Village 2021 Result
- Frequently Asked Questions related to TDV 2021
IMPORTANT DATES FOR TDV 2021
Candidates must take in account all the important events and must not miss any dates in order to be eligible for the admission process.
TDV 2021 APPLICATION FORM RELEASE
1st December 2020
Last date of applying
16th December 2020
TDV Exam cycle
1ST – 21ST December 2020
Last date of applying for TDV 2021 Admission process
20th January 2021
2nd - 24th January 2021
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF TDV 2021 ADMISSION
The eligibility criteria for The Design Village 2021 admission process requires candidates to score a minimum 50% in their higher secondary examination or class 12th equivalent.
NO. OF SEATS OFFERED BY THE DESIGN VILLAGE
The total number of seats available for various undergraduate courses at The Design Village are: 84 seats
- Bachelor of Design : 12 seats
- Bachelor of Design in Graphic Design : 12 seats
- Bachelor of Design in Product Design : 12 seats
- Bachelor of Design in Space and Interior Design : 12 seats
- Bachelor of Design in Interaction Design : 12 seats
- Bachelor of Design in Fashion and Textile Design : 12 seats
- Bachelor of Design in Transportation and Mobility Design : 12 seats
COURSES OFFERED BY THE DESIGN VILLAGE
The design village offers a wide range of undergraduate design programs. Candidates can choose from the given list of courses.
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Fashion & Textile Design
- Bachelor of Graphics & Communication Design
- Bachelor of Product Design
- Bachelor of Space & Interiors Design
- Bachelor of Transportation & Mobility Design
- Bachelor of Interaction Design
HOW TO APPLY FOR TDV 2021?
- Candidates can apply for The Design Village Admission Test 2021 on the official website of The Design Village.
- Candidates can also apply directly through the link to the TDV 2021 Application Form.
- Fill the application form with their personal details including all the educational qualifications.
- Candidates can choose their test centres.
- Now documents have to be uploaded for completing the form. The following documents are required.
- Scanned copies of their photograph. Size of the file for the photograph should be between 20kb- 50kb should be uploaded. Photograph and should be in .JPG, .JPEG or ,PNG format.
- Original & photocopies of Marksheets and certificate of Graduation.
- Passport size photographs.
- Category Certificate (original)
- Design Portfolio.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Rank Card of TDV Design Entrance Exam 2020.
- Now TDV 2021 application fee must be paid by the candidates which is INR 2000.
EXAM PATTERN FOR THE DESIGN VILLAGE 2021
The Design Village 2021 entrance process is quite unique. It follows a holistic approach to judge the candidates.
STEP 1: CORRELATIVE QUIZ
This is a treasure hunt situation where candidates are given clues and they have to find their destiny. This helps in understanding the correlation between people/ places/ objects/ events etc.
STEP 2: COMPREHENSIVE QUESTION
The ideation and visual representation skills are judged. Students have to observe from their memory and add details to the imagined environment to make it enriched and vivid which judges the awareness and perseverance of candidates.
STEP 3: CREATING THUMBNAILS
The Design Village 2021 exam pattern will include a round of creating thumbnails to evaluate lateral thinking based on interpretation and to check candidates’ awareness of what is happening around the world.
STEP 4: SITUATIONAL TEST
Candidate are judged based on their responses to the hypothetical situations and candidates have to build models around the same.
STEP 5: PERSONAL INTERVIEW AND PORTFOLIO DISCUSSION
Each candidate is judged individually based on their portfolios and communication with the admission panel.
THE DESIGN VILLAGE 2021- RESULTS
TDV 2021 will announce the results based on the scores received by the candidates.
THE DESIGN VILLAGE 2021- FEE STRUCTURE
- Undergraduate (UG Program)- Per Semester Fee Rs. 2, 50,000. (4 Years, Rs. 18, 50,000/ 8 Semester)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS RELATED TO TDV 2021
QUESTION- Are there any financial assistance provided by The Design Village?
ANSWER- TDV provides merit based scholarships to students who are in need.
QUESTION- When do I have to submit my writing, sketching and Model making exercise?
Answer- Details of submission are provided 2 days prior to the submission date.
QUESTION- When do I submit my portfolio of the creative work and explorations?
ANSWER- This has to be submitted along with the writing, sketing and models.